Viewing Location Networks
iMonnit provides the ability to separate a Location with up to five different Sensor Networks in iMonnit Online. These Networks can be used to strategically separate devices and User access. While most scenarios will call for arrangements using the Locations feature, there may be scenarios where a Network is a more appropriate solution.
Accessing the Networks Feature
If you do not already have more than one Network added to the Location, the Networks option will not be displayed in the main navigation menu. You can access Networks under the Account Settings tab:
- Log in with a User that has adequate permissions.
- Select Settings in the main navigation menu.
Select the Networks button toward the top of the page.
Once there is more than one Network added to the Location, the Networks option will be displayed in the main Navigation menu.
- Allows for segregation of devices to prevent undesired communication between devices.
- Allows to limit access to individual Networks for Users added to the Location.
- Maximum number of 5 Networks per Location.
- Maximum number of 256 sensors per Network.