iMonnit Enterprise Installation Checklist
If you see an error when loading the iMonnit Enterprise site, you will want to confirm the following. You may also want to review these items prior to installation.
- Confirm Configuration Utility was run as Administrator (right click > Run as Administrator).
- Confirm Enterprise Wireless Gateway Server service is running.
- Confirm Mix Mode Authentication is enabled in SQL.
Also confirm the collation for your SQL server/database is configured to SQL_latin_1_general_cp1_ci_as.
Note: this collation is case sensitive. If your collation is not configured for case sensitivity, you may encounter the error, "Must declare the scalar variable @Rv."
Note: Many of these features are found under (Internet Information Services) > (World Wide Web Services) >(Application Development Features).
- .NET Framework 3.5 (Includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
- .NET Framework 3.5
- ASP.NET 3.5
- ASP.NET 4.8
- .NET Extensibility 3.5
- .NET Extensibility 4.8
- Static Content (under World Wide Web Services > Common HTTP Features > Static Content)
- Confirm Default Website in Windows has been stopped or hosting is configured appropriately. Be sure to reset your cache and cookies after disabling the default site.
- If operating with the "sa" User in the SQL database, confirm the sa User is enabled and reset the password if needed.
- Confirm that you have reset the cache of your browser in case it is loading a cached site (or try a different browser) - this is a critical step to confirm cached data is not being loaded.
With the proper permissions, features, and security configuration, you should be able to host the iMonnit Enterprise Portal without issue as long as the items above have been considered. Feel free to contact email@example.com further inquiries.