Create Sensor Maps in iMonnit
The Maps feature of iMonnit displays a map or blueprint image with an overlay of sensors on the map. A sensor map is a valuable tool to help you see your sensors’ physical location and current status.
Accessing the Maps Feature
- Log into iMonnit.
- Select Maps in the main navigation menu.
Add a Map
- Select Maps in the navigation menu.
- Choose a name for your map.
Upload a floor map, blueprint, or layout image.
Supported image types are: .png, .jpeg, .tiff, .pjp, .jfif, .gif, .svg, .xbm, .dib, .jxl, .jpeg, .webp, .ico, .tif, .pkpeg, .avif…
- Select the sensors in the upper pane you wish to display on the map.
- Drag and drop the sensors in the correct position.
- Click Save.
Load Data Snapshot Feature
The Load Data Snapshot feature can display the name and current reading of the sensors on the map. This can be useful when comparing readings of sensors as they relate to physical layout. For example, if you monitor a large cold storage facility, you can quickly and easily identify problem areas from sensors placed in a particular area.
- To view the Data Snapshot, click the View Data Snapshot button toward the top right of the Maps page.
Whether your application is largescale facility monitoring or to simply track where you place sensors, the Maps feature can provide useful information. If you have additional inquiries regarding this function, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.