Forgot iMonnit.com Username or Password
If you can't log into iMonnit.com because you forgot your Username or Password, follow the steps below to fix the issue.
If you need help logging into the Monnit.com sales website, please view the article for that issue.
If you have difficulty logging into iMonnit.com, it may be due to an incorrect Username or Password, or your user account may be locked.
If you have trouble accessing iMonnit.com, this article may help resolve your issue.
Summary of Steps
- Retrieve your Username and reset your Password.
- Unlock your user account.
- Confirm your account has an active iMonnit Premiere subscription.
Retrieve your Username and reset your Password
An iMonnit.com Username may be an email address consisting of only text or special characters. A common issue is attempting to log in with an incorrect Username. Therefore, you may need to retrieve your Username. To do so, visit the iMonnit.com login page https://www.imonnit.com/Account/LogOnOV and follow the steps below.
- Click the Forgot? link.
- Enter the email address added to the Notification settings for the user and click the Send Email button.
If the email address has been added to more than one User's Notification settings, the password reset will execute for the most recently created User.
If you suspect that more than one User is associated with the email address, you will need to contact email@example.com to access the account.
- Retrieve the Credential Recovery Authorization Key delivered to the email address.
- Enter the key into the Password Recovery field and click the Set Password button.
- Next, you will see a page that displays your Username and allows a password change. Be sure to take note of the Username, as it may differ from your email address. Enter a new password, confirm the Password, and click the Update Password button.
- Log in with your Username and new Password.
If your User account is locked
A User who attempts to log in with the incorrect Password too many times may be locked.
- After 7 failed attempts, a User will be locked for 5 minutes.
- After an additional 10 failed attempts, the User is locked out for 65 minutes.
- The lockout will apply to the public IP address. Once the timer has elapsed, the User may be able to log in with the correct Password.
The User may also need to reset the Password if they cannot log in.
If your User login has been locked, the lockout time has elapsed, and resetting your Password does not unlock the User, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with the Username and/or email to have the User unlocked.
If you see the error, "This User is inactive. Multiple users only available with premium subscription."
A feature of the paid iMonnit Premiere subscription is having multiple users. The free iMonnit Basic subscription allows for only a single user. Therefore, if you have an account with an expired iMonnit Premiere subscription, all users except the Primary Contact on the account will be made inactive.
To activate the additional users, you must renew an iMonnit Premiere subscription. The account's Primary Contact (the User) can renew the subscription.
View the following article for information on completing the renewal: Premiere Subscription Expiration Renewal.