Enable a Sensor as a Rule Trigger from the Sensor View in iMonnit
This feature lets you quickly assign a sensor to an existing Rule previously created on the account. This method of setting trigger sensors allows you to view which Rule a sensor is set to trigger and quickly enable multiple Rules from that sensor view.
Assigning the sensor as a trigger of a Rule from the sensor view
- Log into the iMonnit Online Portal.
- Select "Sensors" in the main navigation menu.
- Select the card of the sensor you wish to add to existing Rules.
- Select "Rules" (forked arrows icon) in the sub-navigation bar on the top of the page.
In the "Add Sensor to Existing Rule" pane toward the bottom of the window, all Rules created on the account and supported by that sensor will be displayed.
A filter icon in the heading of this pane will allow you to filter the Rule by name, type, or the Rule to which the sensor has or has not already been assigned.
- Select the checkmark icon next to the desired Rule to enable a sensor as a trigger on a Rule.
It is good practice to be sure all the Rules for which you are adding trigger sensors are enabled.