Rules - Adding a User as a Recipient of a Rule in iMonnit
If you have already created a Rule but need to add another user as a recipient to that Rule, follow the steps below.
- Log into the iMonnit Online Portal.
- Confirm the desired User has been created, and the User’s Notification Details are configured for the desired notification type.
- Select Rules in the main navigation menu.
- Select the Rule to which you wish to add a recipient.
- Select the Tasks tab toward the top-right navigation.
- Select the notification type in the “Edit Tasks” pane (I.E. Text).
- Select the “+” icon in the “To:” field.
- Select the recipient User you wish to add to the notification.
- Set the desired Delay Period (or select No Delay).
- Select Set.
- Select Save.
The Rule will now send to the configured user. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with related inquiries.