What are Tasks
Tasks are the “action” the Rule executes once a Condition is met. After Rule Creation (when the Task is first established), you can edit the Task behavior of the Rule. This article provides details on editing the Tasks of a Rule.
Accessing the Tasks of a Rule
To make changes to Tasks of an existing rule:
- Log into the iMonnit Online Portal with a User that has adequate permissions for modifying Rules.
- Select Rules in the main navigation menu.
- Select the card of the Rule you wish to modify.
Select the Taks tab of the Rule.
In this pane, you can modify the following tasks:
- Add or remove recipients of Email, SMS, or Voice Calls.
- Edit your System Actions.
- Configure commands to Control Units, Local Alerts, or Thermostats.